Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Minis: Now and Then

Hello Everyone!

Today I am opening the doors into a world of Minis. Coopers, Cooper S, Countryman, Cooper D, Cooper SD, One, the whole lot. The world was taken by a storm when Austin pruduced this little car.
 I used to work in a garage that only did Minis. I personaly don't rate them, but some people do.
Celebrating 50 years on the road
Mini's have been around since the late 50's, and to be honest while they have got bigger they haven't got any better.  They were designed to be a family vehicle, Good MPG, And most importantly, Affordable. The only problem we have with the originals now, is obviously, with some of them from the 70's to when they stopped producing and sold to Bmw, is rust. The body work dosen't like the sea or the salt on the roads, so, If you do own one, in really good nick, take care of them, as body parts, decent grills and bumpers are becoming increasingly rare, in the quality that a lot of people look for.
   
Mini Mayfair


Now I could tell you all kinds of sob stories of how I wanted one, and I couldn't get one, but no, I won't bother. I don't have any to begin with!
No, I want a 1968 VW T1. Fantastic, brilliant, perfect, amazing, duarable, reliable, easy-to-work-on, hard-to-break, wonderful, good-looking Campervan.


Man, I'm spoiling it for you. I will go into detail on this in another post.





One last thing, if you need a good friendly service and and good rates, please vist this website and drop in and pay my friends a visit.               
BMW Mini Cooper 2013
Don't forget! Write to me at KamperKrazy@gmail.com with suggestions and tales you have had with cars and the work you have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment